POSITION: VP/Director of Marketing with responsibility for Direct Marketing, Loyalty & Retention Marketing, Online Marketing, CRM and Segmentation, Analytics, and P&L Management. (Title depends upon experience).
- Must recently held a marketing leadership position with responsibility for Direct Marketing, Loyalty & Retention Marketing, Online Marketing, CRM and Segmentation, Analytics, and P&L Management at a subscription based, e-commerce company.
- Must be able to develop, articulate and execute engagement and monetization strategy. Must be able to figure out how to at least double customer engagement and monetization. Enhance and optimize customer segmentation with predictive models. Drive innovation and development of customer engagement lifecycle contact strategy to increase productivity of customer database and ensure marketing effectiveness.
- Must be able to scope and develop business rules and data attribution for implementation of real-time optimization to support personalized content and product merchandising via website and email.
- Must be able to develop acquisition and marketing strategy to support international initiatives.
- Must have a history of quota achievement and a track record of success. Need marketers who have a demonstrated record of online results.
- Need someone who enjoys the entrepreneurial atmosphere of a small company, but has been through the experience of scaling up an enterprise to significant organization size and revenues. Experience working in a dynamic (i.e. “startup”) environment is preferred. IPO experience is a huge plus.
- Must be a great leader, strong manager and be focused on hiring and developing top talent. You will be fully in charge of your numbers, growth and hiring plan. You will only have 4 people reporting to you initially. Need to assess your team and make sure you have all A players, and then build the team to about 8 people within the next year.
JOB ID: 1270