POSITION: SVP/VP Sales. (Title depends upon experience.) Run all direct sales including inside sales, field sales and online sales. This is a new position, not a replacement position.
- Must have held a sales leadership position within the last six months with responsibility for all direct sales including field sales, inside sales and online sales in a high volume, micro-transactional, recurring revenue sales environment in the B2B space such as SaaS, Managed Hosting services, IT Services, Cloud Services, Business Services, etc.
- Must have a record of quota over-achievement.
- Our client is particularly interested in candidates who have previously worked at the following companies: Insight, CDW, Zones, Salesforce.com, Taleo, Microsoft Office 365, Constant Contact, Workday, Intuit, Rackspace, Godaddy, Softplayer, Netsuite, and other direct market retailers.
- Must enjoy the entrepreneurial atmosphere of a small company, but have also been through the experience of scaling up an enterprise to significant organization size and revenues. Experience working in a dynamic environment is mandatory as well as experience growing a company from nominal revenues to phenomenal revenues at least once in your career.
- Must be very strategic and hungry. Someone with a passion for winning. Someone who will make sure the revenues targets are met and/or exceeded. Someone who leaves their ego at the door. Need someone experienced at creating AND executing a strategic sales plan.
- Must be able to build a top grade sales team from the ground up. Need to hire a coach. You will only be responsible for a team quota. Initially, you will only have about a dozen reps reporting to you. As you hit your numbers, then you will need to build out the team. You will be fully in charge of your numbers, growth and hiring plan.
JOB ID: 1272