POSITION: Marketing Guru/CMO/Vice President or Director
- Must have recent and significant experience in a marketing leadership position at a subscription based, online company with responsibility for Online Marketing, Direct Marketing, Email Marketing Campaigns, Multi-varied Testing, Analytics, Customer Segmentation, CRM, SEO, SEM, Loyalty & Retention Marketing along with Traditional Marketing, Event Planning, Public Relations, Marketing Communications, etc.
- Must have significant experience and history of success in marketing leadership roles at consumer-facing internet companies with a subscription based business. Client will consider hiring a “rising star” in addition to candidates who already have significant experience at the executive level.
- Prefer candidates with Freemium experience, social media and/or digital media experience.
- Prefer candidates with experience and/or interest in the online education space. Client has a strong preference toward someone who has marketed a pure play digital product. Need someone with a ton of energy, can juggle a lot of things at once and wear multiple hats. Need someone who can come in and define best practices across the group. Need someone who is very strategic, creative and collaborative. Client wants someone he can “white board” strategy with.
- Must be able to develop, articulate and execute engagement and monetization strategy. Must be able to figure out how to at least double customer engagement and monetization. Enhance and optimize customer segmentation with predictive models. Drive innovation and development of customer engagement lifecycle contact strategy to increase productivity of customer database and ensure marketing effectiveness.
- Must be able to scope and develop business rules and data attribution for implementation of real-time optimization to support personalized content and product merchandising via website and email.
- Must be able to develop acquisition and marketing strategy to support international initiatives.
- Must have a history of quota achievement and a track record of success. Need marketers who have a demonstrated record of online results.
- Need someone who enjoys the entrepreneurial atmosphere of a small company, but has been through the experience of scaling up an enterprise to significant organization size and revenues. Experience working in a dynamic (i.e. “startup”) environment is preferred.
- Must be a great leader, strong manager and focus on hiring and developing top talent. Ensure that your team and the team at each portfolio company have the best possible talent (A players) at each level. Structure comp & incentive plans. Coach and keep top talent and remove non-performers efficiently. Also establish processes, tracking and visibility.
JOB ID: 1277