Posted: December 2010
Location: , KY 20 miles south of Cincinnati
Job Type: Direct
Year(s) Exp: 8 – 12
Salary: $90,000.00 – $110,000.00
Industry: Consumer Goods
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
General Comments: Due to the high volume of applicants we respectfully request that interested qualified candidates adjust their resume verbiage to speak directly to the needs of the client and their job description.
Our client, a leading International manufacturer of Consumer Packaged Goods seeks the Performance Improvement Manager for one of their plants in Kentucky.
• Individual will be responsible for the development of the performance improvement practices, procedures, and strategy in the area of Lean / TPM, and Total Quality implementations throughout the manufacturing site.
• Introduce good performance improvement management practices and motivate others to utilize them.
• The Performance Improvement Manager is a member of the site Management Committee.
• Is in charge of leading / facilitating / coordinating the Steering Effort to implement processes that will lead to achieve excellence in Safety, Quality, and Performance.
• Individual desired should have minimum 8 years Operational Manufacturing Management responsibility in a manufacturing company and be experienced in implementing or sustaining Lean / TPM initiatives.
• Should have excellent People and People Management Skills, communication skills, and display a PASSION for Autonomous management and working with teams.
• Degree required, MBA a plus.
Contact ExecuJobs for more information today.