- Introducing Steve Centrillo – Corporate CMO/Senior Advertising Executive
- Presenting Gary Gallant – CIO/SVP, Applications Development – CPG
- Presenting Robert Kalbach – VP, Applications – Big Four/Health Science Practice experience
- Presenting James P. Rouse – Divisional CFO – Media
ExecuJobs Recent 'Client Successes'
- Simon P. – Director of Logistics – Paper Products
- Adrian R. – VP Global Strategic Marketing – Pharmaceuticals
- Marcia S. – Director of IT – Media
- Duncan R. – CTO – Financial Services
Your Job Search
- What is Your Management Style?
- OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE …
- THE HOUSE THAT MARK BUILT
- PERSONAL BRANDING – DO YOU KNOW YOUR KLOUT SCORE?
Career Web Portfolios* - Best New Career Tool 2018
A Career Marketing professional, not just a web designer, will actually build a dynamic online visually captivating presentation of a candidate's career credentials on the Web, showcasing skills and achievements. It can be used during a telephone or in person interview to give employers or recruiters an in-depth display of one's core strengths, skills inventory, experience, career history, and value proposition.
The Web Portfolio is a resume Supercharger...
...to get you to the finish line faster!
- The Career Web Portfolio is a 'Resume Supercharger'
- It accelerates the job search campaign and networking activities.
- It distinguishes oneself from competition. You went the extra mile!
- It enhances networking effectiveness.
- It strengthens phone interviewing, increasing one's ability to get in-house interviews.
- It enhances live interviewing, and demonstrates technology savvy.
- It elevates a person's credibility and value, with a compelling presentation
- It is much more effective & professional than a traditional resume.
A Career Web Portfolio can be purchased separately or in conjunction with our other services.
For a Career Web Portfolio Demonstrations, please click here or contact us promptly if you want the highest quality web presence 'WOW factor', and latest career networking technology to get better results in today's job market.