POSITION: VP/Director of Online Media
- Must have significant and recent leadership experience at a tier one digital media tech company with responsibility for managing the digital media portfolio, digital media spend, daily and weekly reporting of analytics to management, Search Engine Management, and Customer Acquisition.
- Must have significant and proven experience optimizing media spend. Currently, company spends approximately $80k a day on media. Need someone who can optimize that spend by 20% plus. Candidates must have a history of quota achievement and a track record of success. Need marketers who have a demonstrated record of online results.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to rapidly scale media campaigns by 2-3X over the course of a few months utilizing professional media management tools and the right type of analytics.
- Must have significant and proven experience improving profit margins by 10% plus by using any combination of CPC bidding, CTR, or CR (conversion rate) enhancement or optimization.
- Must have significant experience building new channels and building out media capabilities in mobile and RTB display (Real Time Bidding).
- Need someone who enjoys the entrepreneurial atmosphere of a small company, but has been through the experience of scaling up an enterprise to significant organization size and revenues. Experience working in a dynamic (i.e. “startup”) environment is preferred.
JOB ID: 1275