POSITION: VP/Director of Human Resources
- Must have recent experience as a VP/Director of Human Resources at company that grew from under 50 employees to over 100 employees during your tenure.
- Must have significant experience developing and cultivating a high performing culture, implementing comprehensive, compelling performance management and talent assessment practices. Must be able to lead efforts to align employees with the culture and strategic company goals.
- Must be able to develop an innovative and exciting new team member experience and on-boarding program to facilitate a new employee’s ability to add value. Must be able to establish credibility throughout the organization with management and team members in order to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues.
- Must have significant experience designing innovative strategies to source, attract, hire, and retain top talent, including a well-articulated employee value proposition and employment brand.
- Must be able to plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s human resource function and performance. Work with the founders in directing a process of organizational planning that evaluates structure, job design, and headcount forecasting throughout the company. Translate the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans.
- Must possess and maintain knowledge of HR policies, programs, laws and issues. Must have significant experience creating HR strategy and infrastructure.
- Must have proven experience developing, monitoring, and effectively responding to HR and company metrics. You will need to develop progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance and to provide programs which utilize an employee and company partnership for the short and long-range health and welfare protection of the employees.
- Must have significant experience creating development and training programs for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities.
- Must be able to build and implement innovative learning programs and talent management strategies. You will need to support leaders to own the employee experience and manage employee relations.
JOB ID: 1276