ExecuJobs Career Consultants
Welcome to ExecuJobs Blog

Home / ExecuJobs Blog

SVP of Sales

POSITION REQUIREMENTS: The new SVP/VP will be in charge of all direct sales.  About 70% of revenues currently come from inside sales, so need someone with recent and significant experience leading and building an inside sales team.   The other 30% of revenues comes from field sales. Must have recent and significant experience selling to Fortune 1000 & ideally mid-market companies.  The target market is Fortune 1000 in addition to mid-market companies.Must have a well-developed “Rolodex” of key contacts at various levels at Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies. Must have someone with recent and significant experience selling the SaaS/Monthly Recurring Revenue Subscription model.

JOB ID:  1283

This entry was posted in ExecuJobs Hot Jobs. Bookmark the permalink.