POSITION: Director or Senior Manager of User Acquisition, Search and Online Marketing.
- Must have recently held a Director/Manager level position with responsibility for customer acquisition, online marketing and search at a subscription based, e-commerce company.
- Over the next 3-5 years, must be able to create and successfully execute a long term new user acquisition strategy to increase conversion rates and drive traffic to our domain and network of sites in addition to capturing existing demand of our b2b and b2c customers. This position plays a key role in the success of the company’s ROI.
- Must have a history of quota achievement and a track record of success in acquiring online customers and increasing conversion rates. Need marketers who have a demonstrated record of online results.
- Must have a strong background in search marketing knowing that company is focused on both SEM and SEO in 2012 to drive company top line.
- Must be able to build and manage a team of 3-4 channel experts (SEM, SEO, Affiliates and Paid Partners) AND help drive the search team, specifically, to aggressive growth goals in 2012.
- Must be able to optimize the search channels to meet and exceed the operating plan. Must be able to demonstrate success in growing and optimizing paid and organic search channels.
- Must have experience managing an e-commerce acquisition budget of $500k+ monthly OR shown success in growing subscriber accounts cost effectively.
- Must have experience managing a subscription based ops plan based on bookings and growth of new subscribers. Client wants to see someone with a history of success growing subscriber base significantly through search.
JOB ID: 1271