ExecuJobs Career Consultants
Welcome to ExecuJobs Blog

Home / ExecuJobs Blog

Category: ExecuJobs Hot Jobs

 

Business-to-Business Sales

POSITION REQUIREMENTS:  Outside Business-to-Business sales experience required, additional experience in Inside Sales is ideal. Must be success-oriented, as demonstrated by referrals and previous history of exceeding performance targets. Strong mathematical skills, and understanding of corporate finance;  Knowledge of the Solar … Continue reading

Posted in ExecuJobs Hot Jobs |

Director, Sales & Marketing

POSITION REQUIREMENTS:  Seeking a highly respected professional with comprehensive, broad-based knowledge of strategic planning; client acquisition, policy development; pricing; staff development and management; customer relations, organizational behavior; and evaluation. One must possess a thorough understanding of the nuances of the … Continue reading

Posted in ExecuJobs Hot Jobs |

Product Development/Quality Assurance Director

POSITION REQUIREMENTS:  Oversee Product Development from concept to commercialization, including product design and formulation. Provide technical guidance on the purchase of raw materials, ingredients, and equipment.  Ensure that seafood, ingredient, and packaging material suppliers meet with all applicable regulations and … Continue reading

Posted in ExecuJobs Hot Jobs |

Chief Marketing Officer

POSITION REQUIREMENTS:  Must have recent and significant experience in a marketing leadership position at a consumer focused company with responsibility for online and offline marketing, lead gen, customer acquisition, retention and loyalty, social media, marcom, PR, branding.  Must be able to … Continue reading

Posted in ExecuJobs Hot Jobs |

SVP/VP Sales

POSITION REQUIREMENTS:  Must have significant experience as a SVP/VP of Sales managing a team quota selling huge multi-million dollar deals with very long sales cycles and many layers of decision makers at big companies. Strongly prefer candidates with a well-developed “Rolodex” … Continue reading

Posted in ExecuJobs Hot Jobs |

VP/Director of Mobile Engineering

POSITION REQUIREMENTS:  VP/Director of Mobile Engineering must have recent and significant experience in a mobile engineering leadership position.  Must be able to architect and engineer an open platform to support the developer community.  The deliverable is building from a closed … Continue reading

Posted in ExecuJobs Hot Jobs |

VP/Director of Monetization

POSITION REQUIREMENTS:  VP/Director of Monetization must have significant hands-on experience converting users from a free-mium model into paying subscribers.  Think LinkedIn. Must be able to clearly outline at least one success story in your career of how you successfully figured out … Continue reading

Posted in ExecuJobs Hot Jobs |

CMO/Vice President of Marketing

POSITION REQUIREMENTS:  The Vice President of Marketing must have recent and significant experience in a marketing leadership position at a consumer focused company with responsibility for online and offline marketing, customer acquisition, retention and loyalty, social media, marcom, PR, branding, … Continue reading

Posted in ExecuJobs Hot Jobs |

Business Development & Marketing Manager

POSITION REQUIREMENT:  Business Development and Marketing Manager with a knowledge of the Construction Industry.  A good range of experience and skills working in Marketing, Communications, Stakeholder Management and Business Development.  An effective, experienced and confident communicator – both written and … Continue reading

Posted in ExecuJobs Hot Jobs |

SVP of Sales

POSITION REQUIREMENTS: The new SVP/VP will be in charge of all direct sales.  About 70% of revenues currently come from inside sales, so need someone with recent and significant experience leading and building an inside sales team.   The other 30% … Continue reading

Posted in ExecuJobs Hot Jobs |